Supernova Bikes provides a warranty on all frames for the original owner with proof of purchase.
When a warranty claim is valid, Supernova Bikes offers a replacement product of equal value. When unable to satisfy with current production a store credit toward new product will be given.
Length of warranty coverage as follows:
- Bicycle Frames – Two years Warranty
- Forks & Components – Two years Warranty
Our warranty covers manufacturer defects, which DO NOT include damage resulting from improper use or a lack of maintenance.
Heavily worn, abused, dented, or crashed frames will NOT be covered.
Supernova Bikes has sole discretion to validate a warranty on any Supernova Bikes frames.
Customer is responsible for all labor, shipping, and processing fees.
SUPERNOVA BIKES WARRANTY PROCEDURES – Through the End-User Directly
- End-user submits a warranty request with Frame model, serial number, proof of purchase and photos of the product to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If claim is validated by Supernova Bikes, end-user ships product to Supernova Bikes warehouse.
- Supernova Bikes inspects product in question, and reviews claim form.
- If warranty claim is valid, replacement product is sent to end-user.
*End-user is responsible for all labor/shipping costs.
Supernova Bikes is not responsible for the safe storing of your bicycle, proper bike maintenance, or for making sure your bike is ridden safely.
RETURNING AN ITEM
If you’re not completely satisfied with an item and it is unused and the component has been unfitted you can return it to us within 15 days of purchase for a full refund.